Sunday, October 18, 2015

Poppin' In To Say Hi





My goodness it has been a long long long time since I posted here on my blog.  I have been very busy and I will fill you all in on some of the details in a later post.  Tonight I needed some down time just for me, so I grabbed this Sassy Cheryl digi and my colored pencils and just chilled out.

I used Faber Castell Polychromos on the image and blended with the pencils themselves.  I decided not to use Gamasol to blend here.  The buttons are made with a Sakura Black Glaze pen and the buckles are a Sakura Silver Metallic pen.The sentiment is from Stampin Up' Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.  I used a SU punch for the sentiment.The pumpkin brad  and sheer ribbon are from Scrapbooks By The Sea, my local scrapbook store (LSS). DP is Reminisce and the CS is Bazill.

I hope to get around to visiting some of my old bloggy buddies.  I miss "talking" to all of you.  Check back later and I 'll catch you up with what has been going on in my little corner of the world.

Happy Crafting Ya'll!

6 comments:

  1. So good to see you back blogging again. I love this very cute image and your coloring with the pencils is fantastic. Love it....Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. """""""I just want to say that your article is just as great. The clarity of your message is simple
    excellent and I can assume that you are an expert on this matter.""""""
    easy video maker crack
    easy video maker platinum key
    easy video maker online free
    easy video maker crack download"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them and making new blogging friends from all over the world. Crafting friends are very special friends.

Happy Crafting, Linda